Cute! Our little ones have both been dog lovers since day one. I swear sometimes they like furry animals more than mom or dad, LOL!
What a cutie.
She's a sweetie!
Aw, nothing like having a puppy to love on.
Awww. Too cute! Nice job!
such a sweetie... you can tell she is wondering... what in the world is this? haha :)
Beautiful baby and beautiful dog! What a fun picture. The baby is too sweet. Oh my gosh! I love her smile.
What a sweet baby! Love your capture!
oh, so cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute! Our little ones have both been dog lovers since day one. I swear sometimes they like furry animals more than mom or dad, LOL!
What a cutie.
She's a sweetie!
Aw, nothing like having a puppy to love on.
Awww. Too cute! Nice job!
such a sweetie... you can tell she is wondering... what in the world is this? haha :)
Beautiful baby and beautiful dog! What a fun picture. The baby is too sweet. Oh my gosh! I love her smile.
What a sweet baby! Love your capture!
oh, so cute!
Post a Comment