I used Picasa to add some fill light, add saturation, and "glow." I used Photoshop Elements to rotate, crop, airbrush, change the hue a little, and put a spotlight on her face. I love her expression; it truly fits the wonder theme.
Two things. I love that you used a free editor for this because that's all I have access to right now. And the edits you made did something awesome to her eyes. They look almost purple. Great job!
3 comments:
Two things. I love that you used a free editor for this because that's all I have access to right now. And the edits you made did something awesome to her eyes. They look almost purple. Great job!
Oh wowza...you made my daughter's photo just incredibly beautiful with your enhancements! Absolutely love this.
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Beautiful crop and such lovely colors! Perfect for this photo. I love your edit!
Post a Comment