I think this collage pretty accurately tells the story of Aiden trying banana for the first time. He likes it pretty well now, but he and banana were not fast friends. He was wary to begin, he gave it a chance, he wasn’t a fan, and in the end, I’m pretty sure he wanted to escape!
Go to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out the other entries!
8 comments:
So sweet! Great collage :)
Hehee, love it! Too cute :)
Feeding time is never easy! i like these pics
I love it! I see that look often too. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Oh how precious! My sister is expecting and this makes me so excited to watch my little niece and nephew learn new things!!
I love this! I think all of us have seen those expressions and had a hard time not giggling!
haha! that's so cute! I remember when my son first tried his real foods... it was a battle.. haha! nice photos!
what a great way to remember such a fun time. your collage will be fun for him to look at one day!
Emily
Toadstreasures.com
Post a Comment