I LOVE this laughing face! :)
My grandma never smiles for REAL in pictures, so this was my making a bunch of silly remarks to get both my brother and my grandma laughing. Grandma would probably kill me for this picture, but at least it's REAL emotion!
8 comments:
So funny! Love your grandmas laugh! & your little "tough" guy sure is a doll! : )
aww... both pictures are great!!
aww! your kids entry made me chuckle right away. i can just picture the sound of his laughter. Precious!
I just want to squeeeeeze him!
Nell
SheSnaps.com
Oh come on, she wouldn't kill you ... it's a great shot. Is your brother just leaving or coming home from his mission? I'm going to guess ... hmmm ... he just got home.
Cute baby shot.
Nice guess! He just got home.
Great pictures!
what a cutie and a wonderful memory of your grandmother! great pictures!
Post a Comment