
In college, my best girl friends and I began a tradition of having a "Yummy Lunch Day," always at a nice place where we didn't normally eat. At our last one before graduation and jobs around the country split us up, my roommate here took messy tables in need of a busser to a new level by hanging her sandwich on her straw. Even she couldn't keep a straight face. :)
I couldn't decide if I should make everything black and white except Christy and the sandwich, or if it was better all in color... I have a lot to learn!

8 comments:
What a hoot! Great picture.
Great capture - love her expression. I can almost here her laughing! I like that the focus is on her and the background is blurred out, but the other people are still a little distracting, so maybe a closer crop might help? I really like this photo though!
The lighting, the focus, her expression are all great! I love your interpretation of messy too.
adorable photo!
Great picture - love the smile!
Great take on messy. I love the expression on her face.
EVERYTHING I've seen in the Beginner section has been kids except for this! What a cool interpretation of messy.. I LOVE it! And your friend is a doll.. skewered sandwich and all! Good luck in the contest.. I like the way you think!
that's funny, pretty girl, great candid professional looking pic
Post a Comment