Friday, February 27, 2009

Fix-It Friday #4

Another fun chance to play with iHEARTfaces!

The picture was so incredible already, and I am such a clueless beginner at all this, I almost felt like I shouldn't do anything with it because I seemed unlikely to make any improvements upon the original. I ended up playing around with the photo in Picasa and Elements, and I think it turned out okay. This is such a great activity for learning and paying attention to detail.



3 comments:

Drew said...

I'm glad you did give it a go! You did a really nice job. I feel like that by participating in Friday fix-its, I have learned so many new things! It kind of forces me to use and improve on a program that otherwise I might ignore.

Karyn said...

Nice job! Keep at it! We all learn by doing, noone out there reads a book and suddenly decides they are pro, it takes hours upon hours of learning your program to get the results you want.

Teresa said...

Good job on your fix! Very pretty editing and crop!