KIDS ENTRY... Lawrence was just amusing himself clapping, and then he pulled this HILARIOUS face. It always makes me laugh!
My brother-in-law's wedding... He looks like he really trusts his brothers, right? :)
Ho fun! I love the look on your son's face! That is so cute! The second picture is great too!
I love the 2nd photo. That is so typically men! Great job on both!
What a fun entry for your adult photo!... and I just love when little babies clap their hands! What a cute shot!~Becca
Both wonderfully boy oriented. I love how they bring out the personalities of each and every guy!
Great pictures! I love the baby's chubby hands and beautiful blue eyes! Men at weddings- it's always fun to watch them get goofy! Fun pictures!
both are hilarious! good fun!
no kidding! seriously, they do look like they are going to drop him - lol! great shots!i have my shots posted now also, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime.
Both are really fun entries and definitely fit the theme! It cracks me up how your BIL is reacting to being carried. I think I would be the exact same way.
ha! what great shots!thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ho fun! I love the look on your son's face! That is so cute! The second picture is great too!
I love the 2nd photo. That is so typically men! Great job on both!
What a fun entry for your adult photo!... and I just love when little babies clap their hands! What a cute shot!
~Becca
Both wonderfully boy oriented. I love how they bring out the personalities of each and every guy!
Great pictures! I love the baby's chubby hands and beautiful blue eyes! Men at weddings- it's always fun to watch them get goofy! Fun pictures!
both are hilarious! good fun!
no kidding! seriously, they do look like they are going to drop him - lol! great shots!
i have my shots posted now also, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime.
Both are really fun entries and definitely fit the theme! It cracks me up how your BIL is reacting to being carried. I think I would be the exact same way.
ha! what great shots!
thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment