Sunday, May 17, 2009

iHEARTfaces--Blurb Book


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.
My brother learned and performed a Tongan Haka with some friends, but he felt silly having me take a picture of his face paint, lol.

30 comments:

ellieshine said...

What a hilarious expression on his face! Great capture :)

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Great capture! He seems bemused.

McMrs said...

Love his expression!

MRP said...

Ah, Brothers! bwah! Great job capturing that priceless expression!

Michelle said...

fun shot

Kimberly Petty said...

Thats funny looks like the same look I get from my hubby when I pull out the camera. :-) Good Job

Mom 2 Four said...

Great expression on his face! Nice job.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That expression is priceless.

Taylor said...

Great expression! What a fun shot.

Unknown said...

Love the expression! Nice shot.

Foursons said...

ha ha- Great shot! Gotta love teenage boys!

Rachelle said...

Love the smirk!

Michelle said...

what a fun picture!

DawnS said...

Great shot - so fun!

AJ said...

I love the quirky eyebrows, LOL!

The Animator's Wife said...

HAHA What an expression and great job catching it!

Unknown said...

This is great! I love his expression :-)

Melinda said...

I love his expression!! Great job!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Great shot!!!

Pam D said...

Wonderfully expressive shot! I'm sure he just loves you for that.. :<)

Mandi said...

I love the expression on his face. So pleased to have his picture taken!

Unknown said...

So funny! It made me smile!

Nell said...

HAHA - too cute and funny. You can tell he has a great sense of humor and is probably a lot of fun to be around.

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Cathy said...

Funny. That's a great one.

Unknown said...

Love his expression!

http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Great picture, he didn't look to happy, lol.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Very interesting. He doesn't look to happy to be having his picture taken. I get that look a lot from my kids.

the monkeys' mama said...

neat shot! you can tell he is begrudgingly letting you take his pic but, at the same time, he is flattered you'd ask :)

Mireille said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE this picture you submitted, good luck!

Belly Monster's Mama said...

I LOVE watching those performances!!! LOVE them! However your brother looks like he's like to chase you down...lol! Great pic capturing a great expression!