Sunday, April 19, 2009

Self-Portrait



This is how you feel when your sunny Spring vacation getaway turns into a record-breaking freak snow storm. At least, these were MY sentiments...



Oh well. :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love your photo this week -- and the caption -- of course! I couldn't help but laugh when I read it. So hoping you get a warm vacation soon...

Shae said...

bummer on the vacation. At least you got a great photo out of it. great job.

Pam D said...

Oh no... I'm sorry about your vacation! But at least you got a great contest entry out of it.. right? Gotta find that silver lining somewhere... ;<) Really cute picture...

Carebear said...

Very cute entry! Sucks about the snow and the vacay though!

Major.Sunshine said...

If I never see snow again... it'll be too soon! Love the pic! Though my response would have been much more irritated! Did I mention I hate snow? GREAT JOB!!

Chris said...

nice one :)

Annette said...

Ahhhhh, snow in spring!

Cute photo. It has been fun "meeting" everyone.

April said...

What a great expression on your face! Good luck!

Angela said...

That would have been my expressiont too!!

Unknown said...

Cute expression, good choice!

tiarastantrums said...

oh crap - great shot though

angie {the arthur clan} said...

That's awful! But it sure made for a super-fun self portrait of you. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

.:: WMP ::. said...

Love the expression - fits so perfectly with the caption!
Great picture!

Rebekah said...

I love this picture!! You're expression is great!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

ha! great expression! something different!

photomommy said...

Great photo! =)